Welcome to AlbertaPD
The project has come to an end but material and recordings will continue to be available through this site.
Highlights for registered participants:
- Downloadable copy of "Making a Difference: meeting diverse learning learning needs with differentiated instruction"
- Recording of "Introduction to Differentiated Instruction" presented on October 26th, 2010
- Recording of "Purposeful Planning" presented on November 25th, 2010
- Recording of "Developing Learner Profiles" presented on December 8th, 2010
- Recording of "Differentiated Assessment" presented on February 1st, 2011
- Recording of "Engaging in Differentiated Learning Experiences" presented on February 2nd and 11th, 2011
- Recording of "Leveraging Technology" presented on February 16th, 2011
- Recording of "Beginning Teachers" presented on April and May, 2012
- Recording of "First Nations, Metis and Inuit Language and Culture" recorded in May and June, 2012
- Annotated Resources
- Discussion Forum
- Learning Opportunities from the AlbertaPD project and its partners
AlbertaPD Partners provide additional learning opportunities:
Access many Professional Development Opportunities by clicking on any of the logos found at the bottom of this page.
Materials that need registration will be maintained until June, 2013. After that, the archives will be kept at least until June, 2020 from this site without need for registration. Project partners as listed below may choose to maintain material on their own sites beyond that date.
Please, use the contact us link for further information